Once they have an idea, students will complete a Statement of Intent and Committee Proposal for consideration.
Statement of Intent:
Address the following questions for your individual project.
- What type of project will you be doing: youth internship, entrepreneurship experience, senior experience, or the service learning project?
- Describe the steps you will need to do to complete your project.
- What subject(s) or topic(s) do you expect to learn about through your experience?
- What skills or understanding will you develop and/or demonstrate?
- What kind of product do you envision?
- Where would you look for a mentor?
- What do you hope to learn about yourself?
- What most excites you about your proposed Endeavor?
This is what the committee will consider; you should have an answer ready for each issue:
Add your Statement of Intent on your Wiki Page.
- Cost (This is the sole responsibility of the student. Projects do not have to have any expense.)
- Space (where will you complete your project?)
- Ethics (the project should not violate any school rules or policies)